Tuesday, March 20, 2012

::Memories Sealed

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

My new purse, cute isn't it??? hehe

Soon or later I'm gonna face a huge mountain, not like others, they can cross it using special route (not to climb), but for me, I've been prohibited from using that route, thanks to 'that lecturer'. So, I have to climb, and eventually will cause me to face lots more challenges and need to tribute lots of time on it. There will be no other choices, I have to climb that mountain before reaching the 'New World'.

Few of my friends give me advices and supports. They do know me better because they were truly close to me. They said,

"Put down your burden, let go of your sorrow for a while, climb that mountain freely, 

make sure you reach the 'New World' safely".

Because of that, I've decided to sealed my memories for awhile, keep it in my treasure box. Then time will decide either those memories gonna back to the real owner or be keep by me for.............

No comments:

Post a Comment